Chapter 2 has increased capacity in their paint department by adding a GFS (Global Finishing Systems) Side-Downdraft booth. The booth not only creates additional capacity, but improves the quality of output on higher class finish product lines.
In order to protect our employees and visitors, Chapter 2, Inc. has made several policy changes related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are requiring all employees and visitors to wear a mask or face covering while in our facility. If you do not have a mask or face covering, we have them available for use while in our facility. If you need assistance, please reach out to your Chapter 2, Inc. contact prior to your visit to work out an accommodation, if any.
We ask both employees and visitors to continue to follow CDC and WHO guidelines to combat COVID-19.
1. Wash hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
2. Maintain social distancing by keeping six feet between yourself and others
3. Avoid touching your face.
4. Make sure to cover coughs and sneezes.
5. Stay home if you feel unwell.
Thank you for your cooperation and efforts to keep our employees safe.