Lawn and Garden Equipment Manufacturing
Chapter 2, Inc. offers industry-leading capabilities in the area of lawn and garden component manufacturing and assembly. We have served the Lawn and Garden industry for over 30 years with our customer base benefiting from our on-time delivery, short lead times, quality products and responsive service. We offer job shop and contract manufacturing services and can meet demands year-round, even during busy peak seasons.
Our Capabilities Lawn and Garden Manufacturing
At Chapter 2, Inc., our team’s experts make every effort to save time and money by providing design to manufacture, engineering and production operations under one roof. Our skilled work force uses cutting-edge technologies and equipment to manufacture lawn and garden components and assemblies with efficiency and precision. Our capabilities include:
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM). Design for Manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components or products for ease of manufacturing with the end goal of making a better product at a lower cost. With Chapter 2’s expertise in the Lawn and Garden Industry and Manufacturing Processes we make a perfect partner for companies looking for a source they can rely on to manufacture their parts, improve their functionality, and control costs.
- Component Manufacturing. Whether it is a machined, cast, forged, pressed or formed part Chapter 2 and its extensive supply chain have the expertise to do the job. Chapter 2’s in house capabilities include our full-service machine shop for both milling and turning applications. We rely on our world class manufacturing partners for any cast, forged, pressed or formed applications. Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Stainless, Zinc, Plastics, Fiberglass and more Chapter 2 can handle them all and the more complex the better!
- Welding and Assembly. In addition to our component manufacturing services we have extensive welding and assembly capabilities. We offer complex weldments (mig, tig, robotic), mechanical sub-assemblies, custom gearboxes and full contract assembly of your product line. In conjunction with our extensive capabilities and expertise, Chapter 2 has the expertise and resources to handle it all.
- Painting and Coatings. Our wet painting facility has 14,000 square feet of space, allowing us to pre-finish, prime, coat, bake and post finish products up to 12′ high, 40′ long, and 10′ wide. We have paint lines dedicated to both Industrial and Class “A” finishes with applications such as sod cutters, tractor attachments, tractor hoods and panels. Our manufacturing partners also help us service our customer base needing powder coats, anodizing, plating and other finishing needs.
Lawn and Garden Components and Parts Capabilities
Components and parts manufactured at Chapter 2, Inc. serve almost every application in the lawn and garden industry. We machine the highest quality parts for the following applications:
- Garden tractors
- Tillers and sprayers
- Sod cutters
- Snow throwers
- Power equipment
- Planting and harvesting equipment
- Handling and storage
We manufacture an array of parts for the lawn and garden industry, including mower decks, custom gear boxes, spindle assemblies, power equipment and other mechanical components. At Chapter 2, Inc., we strive to provide the best manufacturing service from start to finish.
Learn about how our team meets tight tolerances and high testing standards in our case study: CNC Machining and Assembly of Gearbox for the Lawn and Garden Industry.
Chapter 2, Inc. Lawn and Garden Manufacturing & Machining
At Chapter 2, Inc., we have over 45 years of experience in manufacturing services and over 30 years of servicing the lawn and garden industry. Our facilities can provide various design for manufacturing, engineering, prototyping, and manufacturing services under one roof to deliver high-quality products with low-cost and efficiency.
Fabricating lawn and garden parts and equipment requires a skilled team with a wide range of manufacturing capabilities. We manufacture parts for a range of lawn and garden applications, from tractor parts to storage solutions. To see how our capabilities can support your lawn and garden application, please contact us or request a quote today.